Where's my bonus content?
How do I find my purchases?
If you are looking for your in-game purchases, you may need to enable this in Steam for them to show up in-game. To do this:
1. Launch Steam
2. Click on Library at the top and select Breach
3. The main window (on the right-hand side) should show all the DLC you've purchased. If one of those boxes are unchecked, please check it and re-launch Breach.
All of the bonus content, like the art book, was automatically downloaded to your machine when you purchased the DLC. It can be found by following these steps:
- Right click on Breach within your Steam Library
- Click Properties at the bottom
- Go to Local files tab in the pop-up window
- Select Browse local files
- Explorer will open, and you’ll see a BonusContent folder.
- Items will be in there.
If this does not resolve your problem, please contact QC Games Customer Service.