Q: I bought Breach Founder's Pack on one platform, can I get Early Access for free on other platforms?
Early Access only works on the platform you bought it on. You'll need to continue to use that launcher to get the benefits of Early Access to Breach.
You can purchase Early Access through Steam or En Masse Entertainment.
Once you've launched the game your QC Account will contain all the purchases you've made. Early Access does not transfer, but Founder's Pack benefits, Pyromancer, and so on will be available to you if you've linked to the same QC Account.
Q: What Founder's Packs Were Available?
|Supporter Bundle (all the packs)||Buy from EME||Buy from Steam|
|Starter Pack DLC||Buy from EME||Buy from Steam|
|Veil Demon Pack DLC||Buy from EME||Buy from Steam|
|Hero Pack DLC||Buy from EME||Buy from Steam|
Q: If I purchased a Founder's Pack on Steam, can I purchase the same one via EME?
All Founder's Packs are limited to one per QC account. You can't buy the same pack through different platforms.
Pre-Order Q&A (Orders Before Jan 17)
If you ordered Breach before Jan 17 here are some extra answers for you.
Q; I pre-ordered a Breach Founder's Pack, and all I have is a receipt from Xsolla. Am I set for Steam Early Access?
A: Yes, that receipt means your order has been processed, and we are prepared to send you your access codes. Those codes will be e-mailed to you before we begin Steam Early Access.
Q: How will my early access be delivered?
A: We will provide everyone that purchased a Founder's Pack with an email containing individual Steam codes for each Pack purchased. For instance, if you purchased a Starter Pack, you will receive an email with a single Steam code to redeem. If you purchased a Supporter Bundle, you will receive three (3) individual codes to redeem on Steam, one after the other.
You'll also receive a code for your pre-order bonuses. That specific code can be redeemed in the Breach launcher using the “Redeem Code” button.
- Steam Codes will be formatted this way: 12345-67890-12345
- QC Codes will be formatted this way: ABCD-EFGH-IJKL
Q: Where do I find my bonus items like the art book?
A: All of this was automatically downloaded to your machine when you purchased the the DLC. It can be found by following these steps:
- In your Steam Library, right click on Breach.
- Click Properties at the bottom.
- Go to the Local files tab in the pop-up window.
- Select Browse local files.
- Explorer will open, and you’ll see a BonusContent folder.
- Open the BonusContent folder to see your items.
Q: I bought a Supporter Bundle, and three Steam keys showed up in my email. That means I can use one code for myself and then give the other two to my friends, right?
A: No. Each Steam code you received is for an individual Founder's Pack. If you provide one of those codes to a friend, not only will they get access to Breach, but they will also earn the contents of that specific Pack you provided them with. Please be sure to redeem all of your codes on your individual account, unless you specifically wish to gift an entire Pack to a friend.
Q: How do I redeem my Steam Code?
- Install the Steam client https://store.steampowered.com/about/
- Launch the Steam Client.
- Enter your Steam login credentials or create a Steam account.
Add your code:
- In Steam, click [+] Add a game, it's on the lower left side.
- Select Activate a product on steam.
- Follow the prompts that follow, and copy/paste in one Steam code when asked.
- Click Next and it should tell you the exact code you're redeeming.
- If you have multiple Steam Codes from ordering a Support Bundle, please repeat these steps
Q: How do I install Breach after redeeming my code?
If you didn’t install Breach while redeeming your code:
- In Steam, select Library
- Select Breach from the games menu on the left.
- Click on Install and follow the installation instructions. Install will be a bright blue button on the right.
Q: I do not appear to have received everything I ordered - what can I do?
A: If you didn't get your code or are having problems with your code, please file a support ticket with Xsolla. Make sure you include your order number and details of what you received.