I'm a rad early supporter of Breach, but I've only just found enough time to download my game, where do I put my codes?
If you pre-ordered the game before Jan 17 you will have received codes by e-mail. Any purchases made after Jan 17 will go directly into your account.
Make sure the key you have is a Steam key. Some of these codes, such as the game code is redeemable through Steam, other codes need to be used in the Playbreach website or the launcher.
- Steam Codes will be formatted as three groups of five numbers and letters, like 12345-67890-12345 and can only be redeemed in Steam
- QC Codes will be formatted as three groups of four numbers and letters: ABCD-EFGH-IJKL and can only be redeemed at Playbreach.com or in the launcher.
Activating Breach in Steam
- Launch the Steam desktop client
- Click + Add a game in the bottom left hand corner
- Click Activate a Product on Steam
- Click Next on the popup
- Agree to the Steam Subscriber Agreement
- Apply the Breach Code you received
- You should receive the confirmation below