If you have received the error "Failed to Connect: Not Authorized" please try the following troubleshooting steps.
- First, try and closing everything (Game Client, launcher and Steam).
- Try re-opening to see if this has resolved the issue.
If the above solution does not work, try the following:
Disable running Steam as an administrator.
1. On the Steam shortcut, right click on it, and select “Properties”
2. Select the “Compatibility” tab
3. Remove the check in “Run this program as administrator”
UAC: If Disable running Steam as an administrator does not help please check your User Account Control and set it to the Default setting: Notify me only when apps try to make changes to my computer (default)
Search in the Start menu for "User Account Control"
If you still receive this error please try to re-launch the game from Steam after exiting the Launcher. Close both Breach and the Launcher and then re-launch the game directly from Steam.